Saturday, May 9, 2009

What has this industry come to?

Okay so I've been meaning to touch on this subject for a minute. I don't know what made me keep putting it off, but with the recent events
that just happened I must speak on it. It seem to me that the industry as a whole has it's head in a dark cloud. I mean with T.I going to jail any day now, to Alfamega being a DEA informant, and the Oh HELL NAH(ness) happening with the naked pic; I don't' know where to begin. The Informant situation is the one that burn me the most, because of the FAKE ASS people that were vouching for him in the first place. It seems to me that it's a lot of money hungry folk out there that will do anything for some spotlight. Now when i speak of people that are trying to rob the industry this is exactly what I'm talking about. There are certain people that co-sign for artist without actually listening to the music, liking the music, knowing shit about hip-hop, just because they are paid too. I mean do what you have to do for a paycheck, but that makes us all look shady. This is just my thoughts on it but it's 1st off: Hella offensive to the artist, the game, the people that work in this industry for the love of it; and lastly makes you look like an ass when it all blows up. LIKE THIS SITUATION. As for the naked pics thing; I can't say anything negative about them, only to the lowlifes that hacked/leaked the pics. And if they are doing it for publicist then it's they VaJay-Jay do with it what you want.

<spanPhotobucket src="http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s23/evrett/question_mark_3d.png" border=0>

No comments:

Post a Comment